Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hydraskins - changing 'cloth' for your gadget is no longer ONLY a dream

Of late, I've been given a set of hydraskins to check it out.
*The decal given to me - black heart*
*closer shot*

I've been a bad person and until like a couple of days ago ONLY did I manage to put it at use.

Before this, I have always thought that changing the outlook for the phone is no easy task. Other than changing the casing / cover / bumper / pouch how else can you make your phone look more attractive?

Like cute and colorful design on your phone without having to spend a lot on it?
Loves to change how your phone looks like as if you are changing clothes?

Hmm...If you answered YES to all of it, well, please note you are not alone....I am 101% more ridiculous than any one of you....  T.T

What is special about Hydraskins is that their skins incorporated the Easystick technology. The sticking process is made easier with the revolutionary air channels on the adhesive surface. No more air bubbles trapped when sticking your favorite skin (decal) on your gadget(s)!

Read more about their goodness here. Trust me, if you've attempted or DIY that screen protector thingy like me, you NEED to know the difference and the ease of application is simply AWESOME! (I am not lying ok..!). Other than being reusable (no more wastage- I am saving the environment too! YAY), it is also not limited to mobile phones pimping.

You could pimp your tablets, your cool gaming consoles, as well as your laptop! How cool is that?

The kit comes with everything that you would need, there's a wipe cloth for cleaning up the chosen phone / gadget. There's the screen protector provided and precise instructions on how to given.

Here's how it looked like after I've stick it on ^^:

*front with screen protector as well*
*back view - see no bubbles at all*
Being extra nice to my phone, I bought one bumper from Daiso, costing me RM5 for it instead of the original.

*Before adding on the black cheapo bumper*
*Finito ^^*
Other than the loose cheapo bumper, I've no complaint of this lovely decal. Just what fickle minded people would need to add some jazz to their boring gadgets?

Now I am thinking to get more since Hydraskins have more designs now. Check it out here.
Other than for my phone, I am also eyeing something for my tablet! *grinning happily*

So what are you waiting for? Want to stand out? It's as easy as a change of cloth. =P

**Ohhh, just letting the cat out of the bag, I heard buying it online is the best deal you can get your hands on with FOC delivery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment