Monday, July 5, 2010

Plabuk Fishing @ Hat Yai Fishing Sport, Hat Yai, Thailand

Not so long ago, I went to Hat Yai for fishing belief it or not? =P

It may most probably sounds absurd and ridiculous to some...hehe...but what the heck! I enjoyed every moment of it there...since this is backdated posting, my memories is giving up on me...most of the things I cannot recall...please forgive me, I promise to be more hardworking and spend more time blogging oh!

The name of the fishing place is known as HAT YAI FISHING SPORT...tuk tuk can bring you there, but it's actually a bit far away from town..Wait till I dig out the map I've gotten for the place to be updated here again soon!





My humble attempt in fighting bigger fish, big and heavy until I can't even lift up for photo...!! Hehehe....but these are not the biggest one there...

I will come back and fish again! Hmmphh.., busuk fish u wait me come back arh!!

5 comments:

  1. That is an amazing catch, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much does it cost for fishing there???my trip to hatyai will be on this 4th of februari..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice trip..can i get contact no for this place??

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice trip..can i get no contact this place..

    ReplyDelete
  5. certainly like your web site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come back again. Best Fishing Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete