Saturday, July 3, 2010

sushi zanmai @ gardens mall

Well, other than teppanyaki, my mum doesn't really like Japanese food...but somehow me and my sis managed to persuade her to try out sushi zanmai one fine weekend while we were at the gardens mall!  =P

Pictures and posting will be updated again once I find some other pictures of sushi zanmai's glorious food...dun be disappointed though, I truly recommend this place for sushi which is not too pricey wor! Moreover the place is always buzzing with customers and most of the time you will definitely see people queuing up waiting to be seated....

*me and my mum while waiting for more food to come*

*my favs - atsuyaki tamago (strictly for egg lovers yah!*

*soft shell crab maki - YUMMY*

*kani ebikko don and tempura prawn*

*udon soup*

No comments:

Post a Comment