Friday, July 16, 2010

Malaysia At Half The Price @ MYDEAL.com.my

Just a short simple update on my blog for now...

I was reading Cheesie's blog (www.cheeserland.com) and intrigued to know more about this "Malaysia At Half The Price"....

So end up I am sharing with my colleagues and friends as well for DAILY DEALS eating out!!  ^^

Go check out their link and join in for the Daily Deals at: http://mydeal.com.my/

*Photo grabbed from MYDEAL.com.my la!*

For today they are having this THE YOGI TREE promotion. For RM10 instead of RM22.50 you will get a slice of your choice of their cakes on display and a cup of any choice of their organic coffee (From Cappucino, Latte, Espresso, Machiatto, Long Black, Flat White, Ice Black Coffee to Ice White Coffee).

Seems like a pretty good deal hor?   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment