Monday, July 12, 2010

Mee Jawa @ Solaris Dutamas

Today the three of us (Kelly, Ms. Chen and me) went to Mee Jawa, located at the same row as our office, newly opened.

Since today I am like totally famished, I just pray and hope my food will come fast!! And it is not to my disappointment..food and drinks arrives pretty fast..

Now, I am gonna show off with more pictures! ^^

*The promotional leaflet all over the place - got discount now oh!*

*Mee Jawa - this is not their first outlet obviously!*

*Some pictures of the place - I like! Not so crowded, just simple and nice lo*

*Some more closer look at their decors - cool ah, like cinapek style!*

*Some menu shots, best of ALL - they are not stingy with serviettes, totally hate those places which is so kiam siap de!*

*Coffee, Sirap Bandung and Barley Lime - Slurrp*

 *Kelly's curry mee - looks appetizing enough rite?*

*Me and Ms. Chen ordered the same thing; tom yum fried rice - but not so tasty plus the chicken they over cooked it: hard like ROCK ar!*

This place is still new, so I din't really put up BIG hopes on the food taste...then before we went there for lunch I got kepoh a bit and tried searching for other people's blog...even though only found a couple of it - BUT ALL of it is saying need to improvise more...

So my verdict is, still room to improvised for better food. But hey, the Pavilion Food Court there, the PAN MEE selling the asam laksa stall is also same owner wo...and I MAD loves it!

Will come back for other food - saw in the menu the asam laksa neh *happie grins~*

1 comment: