Monday, July 19, 2010

Supper @ Papparich Solaris Dutamas

This is actual thing that happened on Sunday night time, about 11pm+

Sorely disappointed with the service at Papparich Solaris Dutamas.....

If you would like to prepare to close the shop for the night, perhaps there's some better way to tell your customer. Something simple such as - we are closing for the night / Kitchen closed / etc...Just make up some excuses lor....Rather than treat your customers by irritating the irks out of them...

Any sane person would tell you this, waitress / waiter that is irritating is a big NO-no - aww, F it..you wanna boast about your services, go ahead, BUT....read on...

Okay, I just summarize it - I ask you people la, when the first waiter come within like 5mins after you are seated and check with you whether you are ready to place your order, you will be very polite and cheerful and tell the person to just give you a few more minutes, right?

But what if, 2minutes right after that the second person, another one, not same person came and asked you the same thing? Okays, second one, different person, still you would go polite, with a smile and wave the person off and ask them to give you a moment....Right?

Okaysss, here comes more, the third one right after you turn back to your blardy menu in front of you - barely had time to like go scan through it and make a decision hor? Yea, I admit I am a bitch, damn bitchy when I think people shouldn't do some of the things they do lor. I am not afraid to voice out what I think, and I am a Libra - I have indecisiveness around me when it comes to choosing something in a very short span of time...

Back to my story telling about why I am like so unimpressed with Papparich Solaris Dutamas outlet service... Third one who came right after that makes me impatient. My face is showing my anger and disappointment already...seriously...

Never mind bout the third time I am  repeating myself again...the fourth and the fifth one just makes me lose my patience...by that time I was almost cursing, you turn your head the forth one is there, the forth one just turn and go away, there comes the fifth one...please la - let people have some peace and read the stupid menu!! Cannot leave for a god forsaken minute?

Check out their loussy location at: http://www.papparich.com.my/

By that time the fifth one goes away, we all closed the menu and leave the place - yeah practically walk out from there fuming...

See how gracious these people are - coming up with such ways to HALAU their customers.....that time it's not even 11.15pm yet....

Too bad a person's lost is another person's gain....We went to a couple of shops down to this awesome place - WAU PENYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment