Wednesday, June 16, 2010

close to you

this is the 4th day...my heart felt numb..so numb...

until the extend where no tears can come out...i gave my consent,so I can't be thinking in selfish way...no matter what's gonna happen in the coming time, I have to accept what God has in plan for me...

Felt so lousy when everyone in my life seems to be worried sick about me, everything doesn't go right in my life right now..What can I do to make myself feel better? The pain and the grieve for me to accept things as it goes by makes me feel sick.

I keep reminding myself - I won't regret my decision. I gave my blessing. Ain't it so when you really truly loves a person, you will be so willing to give more than you actually bargained for? That you will make all the necessary sacrifices to make the person happy? I want a better future for him, for us....

When I need a shoulder to lean on the most, who can be there for me? I have the empty space around me to fill the gap with...

No comments:

Post a Comment